Fennell Performance work
1. No discounts- speed costs.....How fast do you want to go?
2. No warranty on performance work- example, I install some headers, 1 month later your gaskets are leaking, you are paying to put new gaskets in. Welcome to the performance world.
3. Labor prices for all performance type work is $85 per hour, if we run into problems that requires us to spend more time on the vehicle, you will be required to pay for that time.
4. Time for completion may vary- performance work always takes longer than regular repair.
5. I am hard to get on the phone, so leave a detailed messege when you call or email me for best results. Performance estimates ARE NOT FINAL!
Performance work is a luxury for you and a specialty for me. If any items above seem unreasonable you probably should not be modifying your vehicle. Everytime something is modified, factory ride, noise level, drivability and longevity become shorter. The more horsepower you make, your engine life shortens. The more work that is done, the more "maintenance" your vehicle will require. This costs money, lots of it. Remember, speed costs....how fast do you want to go?